Monday, June 20, 2011

Scrambled Eggs with Spinach n Awards..

Scrambled eggs is something very easy n quick...I can have it any time of the day. So what if its made more healthy and colourful? Kids might love it because of the colour and moms can be happy since the kids are eating greens as well. Serve with rice, roti or with bread toast...this dish will suit with anything. It's so simple, prepare like how you normally do for scrambled eggs and add spinach to it. Eggs are high in protein and Spinach is also a good source of protein. Isn't it a protien packed healthy dish ?


What you need?

3 Eggs
1 cup chopped Spinach
1/2 of a large Onion chopped
1 tsp Chilli powder
1/2 tsp Coriander powder
A pinch Turmeric powder
1 tsp Oil
Pepper
Salt

How to prepare?

Heat oil in a pan. Add onions and saute until they turn transparent. Now add the spinach and saute until they are cooked and shrink completely. Add the spices - chilli powder, coriander powder , turmeric powder and salt. Mix well. Now break each egg into the pan. Keep stirring until the eggs are dried up and separated. Sprinkle pepper if you need it more spicy. Serve hot with rice or roti or make a sandwich using these.




Sending this to COOK IT HEALTHY-PROTEINicious event here at my space.




I have been showered with so many awards by many of my blogger friends during the past few weeks. I have to post it atleast now rather than being lazy and keep the ball rolling :)

I would like to thank the following friends who passed on the awards to me. 
Vardhini  @ VardhinisKitchen
Prathima  @ Prathus food world
Chitra      @ Share my recipe
Kalyani   @ Kalyani's Kitchen 
Vimitha    @ My culinary trial room




I have to pass  these awards to 15 of my blogger friends..I wish I could pass it to all my blogger friends...choosing 15 is very difficult :(...So I have chosen some of my friends...actually this list is more than 15. I was going on adding my friend's names and it wasn't ending at all...at last I realized I have to stop adding :)

Divya                     @ Divya's Recipes
Biny anoop            @ Biny's Recipes
Jisha                      @ Jisha's Kitchen
Sarah                     @ Vazhayila
Priya                      @ Priya's Easy and Tasty Recipes
Reva                      @ Kaarasaram
Kaveri                    @ Palakkad Chamayal
Sharmilee               @ Sharmis Passions
SouthIndianhome   @ SouthIndianrecipes
Raksha                  @ Raksha's Kitchen
Laxmi                    @ Samayal Diary
Radhika                 @ Tickling Palates
Hari chandana        @ Indian Cuisine
Priya mitharwal       @ Mharo Rajasthan's Recipes
Deepa                    @ Hamaree rasoi
Soujanya                @ Souju's Home
Priya sreeram          @ Bon Appetit
Khusi                     @ A Girl's Diary
Dhyuthi                  @ Melange
Reshmi Mahesh      @ Easy Cook
Jay                         @ Tasty Appetite
Sangeetha               @Kothiyavunnu


Below are the rules to claim and share these awards.
* Thank and Link the blogger who has given you the award.
* Copy and paste the Logos in your blog.
* Pass these on to 15 other Great Blogger friends.
* Comment on the most recent post and let the nominated blogger know of the award.
* Leave a comment in this post after you posted awards in your blog.


32 Tasty Comments:

Reshmi Mahesh said...

Thats a healthy and delicious scrambled egg...
Congrats on the awards dear..:)

Binys Recipes said...

Thanks a lot dear for passing it to me....I have made egg spinach omellete but not the scrambled version...shd try it out ..i have both in stock

Sangeetha M said...

Really a protein packed dish...never tried spinach n eggs , nice idea def kids will love to have them...sure will post tat recipe by 2marow :)

Sangeetha M said...

Congratz on your awards n wish you many many more...you really deserve them...keep up the good work !!!

Unknown said...

Congrats on your awards dear and thanks for sharing them with me. It means a lot :)

Julie said...

Thats a healthy combination..love that!!congrats on your awards..

KrithisKitchen said...

Delicious scrambled eggs..

http://krithiskitchen.blogspot.com
Event: Healing Foods - Banana

Suganya said...

Simple and healthy breakfast..... I loved it. My fav also.... YUM! BTW Congrats on ur awards.....

Sowmya said...

A delicious twist to scrambled eggs...yummy!

Vegetarian Cultural Creatives

Vimitha Durai said...

Healthy and easy scramble... Love it anytime... Congrats on ur awards dear...

Food Glorious Food! said...

Love our healthy choice of recipes! :) Also congrats on the awards! WELL DONE!

saleena said...

Congrats Shobha!!!This scramble will be a good choice to have with any food like our putte,dosa appam etc..It will be really a good combination.....

Treat and Trick said...

Innovative recipe and looks so yum! Congrats on your awards dear...

Shylaja said...

Congrats on your awards and thanks a ton for passing it to me
South Indian

Recipes

Jayanthy Kumaran said...

wow...wat a fantastic selection of recipe..yummy presentation dear..
congrats on all your well deserved awards..n so sweet to you to share with me..:))

Tasty Appetite

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Thanks a lot dear for passing me the awards! I'm honored you thought of me...Scrambled Egg with Spinach is a lovely Combo..looks delicious

Unknown said...

Anytime fav one..adding spinach is a nice twist...Congrats on ur award and thanks for sharing it with me :)

Vardhini said...

Congrats dear .. Scramble looks yummy.

Vardhini
Event: Dish it Out - Spinach and Garlic
Event: Healthy Lunchbox Ideas - Broccoli

Priya Suresh said...

Scrambled eggs with spinach looks marvellous and delicious..Congrats on ur awards Sobha,thanks for sharing with me,am honoured dear..

Urmi said...

Very nice, healthy, delicious and perfect for breakfast.
Congratulations for your awards.

hemalata said...

So delicious and healthy recipe.

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Congrats dear and Thanks for sharing these awards with me. Have acknowledged it in my blog today.
Nice and healthy egg dish

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Sravs said...

simply delicious scrambled eggs !!

Suja Manoj said...

Congrats on your awards dear..wish you many many more..delicious scramble,love the combo

Laxmipriya said...

Congrats on ur awards and sharing it with me..
Btw, nice idea adding spinach. Kids would love it..

BeenaShylesh said...

u have a beautiflu blog dear..iam following u....

Sarah Naveen said...

Simply yumm eggs :)
Congrats on the award shower and thanks a lot for thinking of me...

Unknown said...

Congrats on all ur awards..thx for sharing with me dear,happy to receive it from u :) Healthy scrambled egg..my family's fav..

Unknown said...

egg is my most fav like this twist with spinach!

Raksha said...

Thanks for the awards dear. Will include ur name on the awards and recognition pageas they are already shared before

divya said...

Healthy and easy scramble... Love it anytime... Congrats on ur awards dear...

Prathima Rao said...

Congrats on ur award!!! And love the addition pf spinach to this dish :)
Prathima Rao
Prats Corner

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...