- Drink minimum 8 glasses of water daily for good health.
- A minimum of 6-7 hours of sleep is essential for your body.
- Daily brisk walk of 30 minutes will keep you fit and healthy.
- To make soft idlis, add some cooked rice or soaked Poha/Aval while grinding the rice.
- For storing coriander leaves fresh for a long time, remove any non-green leaves if present. Spread them and dry them completely and wrap in a paper towel. Store in a plastic bag and refrigerate it.
- For cooking toor dal faster, add a little turmeric and few drops of oil. Pre soaking for 20-30 minutes also helps to cook the dal well.
- To make soft and fluffy omelettes, beat the egg mixture with a little water or milk.
- While making pakodas, add a little rice flour along with the besan to get crispy pakodas.
Have you thought about the Water? It makes about 60% of our body weight. Water is required by various systems of our body.It helps to flush out all toxins from body, regulate metabolism etc.Dehydration can result in energy loss and can lead to various diseases.Drink minimum 8 glasses of water daily for good health.
A good night's Sleep is very essential to your body. A person needs atleast 6-7 hours of sleep a day. This not only refreshes your body, but also reduces the stress in you. It also helps to improve concentration, to be fresh and smart next day. Read more on sleep and health here.
Walking is the most simplest and effective exercise you can do. A brisk walk for 30 minutes daily will help to keep you fit and healthy.
- Curry Leaf
- Lemon Tea