Thursday, June 2, 2011

Cherry Milkshake

I don't buy Cherry usually. But got a chance to have some from a friend few days back. They were not extremely sweet ones, but still they tasted good. My son just loved them and I thought of buying them next time during my shopping. So I got the cherries this time and my first idea was to make a milkshake out of them. I just loved the colour. I should admit that my camera couldn't capture the lovely colour.Its indeed a great drink for the summer.



Ingredients:
15-20 fresh Cherries
1 cup Milk
Sugar/Honey to taste



Remove the stem and seeds of the cherries. Blend them along with the milk in a blender. Add sugar or honey as per your taste.





 Add some vanilla ice cream for a creamy taste...



I would like to thank Sarah @ Spoonful of Delight for passing me the award..




Sending this to

Serve it-Chilled event hosted by Denny





Kid's Delight - Cool Comforts at Seduce your taste buds, an event initiated by Srivalli.

22 Tasty Comments:

Sangeetha M said...

we are cherry fruit lovers...but never thought to make milk shake with it..nice idea..yummy n delicious cool drink..very nice presentation...

Unknown said...

Love the beautiful color it brings to the milkshake :)

Julie said...

wow..Thats a fantastic shake!! never tried it,new to me..congrats on your award,keep rocking!!

divya said...

wow..milkshake looks so perfect and yummy....perfect for the season...yum yum

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Lovely looking cherry milkshake. Love to try it out soon.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Vimitha Durai said...

Flavorful and refreshing drink...

Indian Khana said...

Very interesting ..looks so fab

Sensible Vegetarian said...

Love cherries and this shake looks so delicious.

saleena said...

Excellent idea!!! Healthy recipe.Good creativity..

Shylaja said...

Refreshing color.Lovely color
South Indian Recipes

Sunanda said...

Milkshake looks colorful and flavorful.. It a very healthy and refreshing drink..

Sunanda's Kitchen

Shylaja said...

Milkshake looks creamy and delicious
South Indian Recipes

Unknown said...

Creamy n yummy shake

Simply Life said...

oooh I love the flavor of cherries!

Prathima Shivraj said...

Creamy Shake, looks yummy.

Suja Manoj said...

Love the color..refreshing and yummy

Priya Suresh said...

Refreshing and delicious shake, congrats for winning the award for top contributor..U rock gal.

Joyti said...

It looks great. Very refreshing, nice color too.

Unknown said...

very artistic pics dear! and a wonderful drink :)I esp. like the fallen cup with cherries!

Sravs said...

wow looks so refreshing and delicious milkshake !! loved the pics !!

Plateful said...

Congrats on the KK win! I've never tried milkshake with cherry -- looks like a delicious idea!

Laxmipriya said...

Nice Pics. Different drink. WIll try soon. My son would like this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...