Monday, September 26, 2011

Egg Pasta

I prepare pasta usually as a weekend dinner, at times I add eggs and make this delicious Egg pasta. But I realized it recently that I haven't posted the recipe in my space. Myself and husband are egg lovers and we love eggs in any form. So I started adding eggs in pasta and we just loved it. I have used whole wheat pasta here which is high in fibre. I have added only onions and bell pepper. Add any vegetables you prefer and make it a healthy and colourful one. This will be a variety dish for kids and they would love it. Hope you all will try this quick and tasty pasta.




What you need?

1 cup Pasta (I used Elbows)
1 Onion chopped
1 Bell Pepper chopped
3 Eggs
1 tbsp Soya sauce 
3-4 tbsp Tomato Chilli sauce
1 tsp oil
1/4 cup Cheese  (optional)
Red Chilli flakes (optional)
Italian Seasoning
Pepper
Salt 

How to prepare?

Cook pasta according to directions as in package. Drain and keep aside.
Heat oil in a large pan.  Rub the Italian seasoning within your palms and add to the oil.
Add onions and saute them until transparent. Add bell pepper and stir fry for a few minutes. They should be crunchy and not overcooked.
Break the eggs and add to the veggies. Stir it constantly similar to how you make scrambled eggs. Add salt and pepper. When the eggs are scrambled well, add pasta and mix well.
Add the sauces and red chilli flakes. Combine everything well.
Before serving, add cheese on top and microwave for a few minutes until it gets melted.








34 Tasty Comments:

Shireen said...

Sounds yum Sobha! Have never tried egg pasta..looks very delicious & satisfying!

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

That's a yummy and delicious looking Pasta

Nithya said...

Delicious pasta :)

Prathima Rao said...

Quick, healthy & saucy...Love it :)
Prathima Rao
Prats Cornerloi

MyKitchen Flavors-BonAppetit!. said...

Luvly Pasta Dear Sobaha,with healthy good ingredients and an easy-to do recipe.Thanks for sharing.

khushi said...

yummy pasta
Event : What’s On Your Kebab Platter : win a gift : 4 days left
My Diwali My Way

Neha said...

wow...addition of egg is a superb idea.....Following you dear...

Unknown said...

Add eggs also puts in the protein in the meal which is awesome - I most don't have eggs in any form except in bakes or now because I am following a diet that requires more protein as omelettes!
I will try this one out sounds yummy! cheers, priya

and thanks too for you sweet wishes dear!

Julie said...

yummy pasta ..looks delish!!

Suja Manoj said...

Delicious looking pasta..yum yum

aipi said...

Full of all the yum ingredients, delish pasta dish!
USMasala

Suhaina said...

adding egg to pasta is new to me..looks and sounds delicious...

Unknown said...

love pasta with eggs....

CHECK OUT My DIWALI Event and Recipes
September - ALMONDS Event & GIVEAWAY
September - WWC - "Cornmeal for Breakfast"
100 Friends/Followers & GIVEAWAY

Rekha shoban said...

yummy n delicious pasta!

Amina Creations said...

I am a great fan of pastas.. usually have it with cheese and white sauce or with tomato gravy.. your pasta looks delicious..will try this some day..

Unknown said...

Egg & pasta yummy combo...

Mélange said...

Wow ,That's indeed a rich and sapid pasta.I loved the recipe dear.

Neetz said...

very yummyyy!! never tried this type before..

Pushpa said...

Yummy pasta prep..

Priya Suresh said...

My daughter's favourite, she can have this egg pasta even everyday.

Vardhini said...

Looks good DD.

Vardhini
Zesty Palette

Mehjabeen Arif said...

sounds very yummy.. never tried this way before.. like it..

Unknown said...

Pasta with egg is a lovely idea...looks yum

Treat and Trick said...

Great combo and looks so yum!

Unknown said...

Delicious. You turned my mood to pasta. Today I'll prepare it. Drooling....

Cheers,
Uma

Urmi said...

Pasta looks yummy, delicious and tempting.

soujanya said...

diff pasta....looks very inviting..

Swathi said...

Egg pasta looks delicious. love to try them.

Julie said...

Hi dear,Please check out my space for a surprise :-)

Vidhya said...

I have tried using egg kurma as the pasta sauce as my husband and I love eggs.This recipe would be a nice addition to my pasta recipe collction.

Binys Recipes said...

wow dear yummylicious......

Gayathri NG said...

Pasta looks yummy and tempting..
Thanks for following me...

Unknown said...

very healthy weeknight pasta dinner, dear!

Sayantani Mahapatra Mudi said...

thats totally my kinda food. looks wonderful and very very comforting.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...