I am happy to welcome all of you to a new event happening here at Good Food - Just "4" Fun!! Let's have some fun guys and I hope you guys find this event interesting. The rule is simple....You need to cook any dish which can have up to a maximum of 4 ingredients only. To make it simple, I am giving you a bonus Ingredient which is Salt since its one of the common ingredient in most of the recipes. So that means your entry recipes can have a maximum of 4 ingredients + Salt, which is your bonus ingredient.
Put on your innovative caps and make some special dishes. If you think, you will realize that there are many dishes which we prepare daily at home that has very less ingredients. It can be a simple bread-butter-jam to any baked goodies as well. I expect that this event will help us to learn many delicious dishes which we can prepare with less ingredients...I hope you all will support me for this new venture as well :)
Are you guys ready ? So let's move on to the rules now.
1. Cook any dish from appetizer to dessert but your recipe can have a maximum of 4 ingredients only.
- Salt is a bonus ingredient. Usage is optional. (So total ingredients will be 5 if using Salt.)
- You can also mention about optional ingredients if any in the recipe, but they should be strictly optional.
- Update - Water, Ice cubes can also be considered as bonus ingredients. They aren't included in the 4 ingredients.
2. Event runs for the month of February and March. March 31 is the end date.
3. Vegetarian and Non Vegetarian entries are allowed.
4. Multiple entries are allowed. Only 2 Archived entries are permitted provided the links are updated.
5. Link your recipe with this announcement page. Please use the logo to spread the word.
6. Non bloggers can send a mail with recipe and clicks to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Hope you all will participate in this event and make it a big success :).
Update: Sorry guys, the linky tool is not working currently.
Please send your recipes to email@example.com with the subject as Just 4 Fun and following details:
Your Name, Your Blog Name , Your Recipe, Recipe Link and Picture (not more than 400px)
Sorry for the trouble...Hope you guys will co-operate !!