Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Hot Mocha recipe and My first Guest post - Tandoori Soya :)

I am so glad to share a great news with you all. My recipe Tandoori Soya is featured in Cooking Varieties, a wonderful space by Ms.Wan. She is a very dear blogger friend of mine and she has great passion for cooking. She always amazes us by her informative and beautiful posts. She always encourages her blogger friends and she has featured so many guest posts, thereby giving us a chance to enjoy the world wide cuisine. I would like to thank Ms.Wan for giving me this great opportunity. It's a real honour for me and I have no words to express it. This is my first guest post ever, so I am just thrilled :). Please view the guest post here.

Today's recipe is a simple drink Mocha, perfect for cold days. We always love to drink something hot after we come home from chill weather outside rt. This drink is for coffee lovers, with the addition of chocolate in it. Hope you will love it.



What you need?

For a single serving:

3/4 cup Milk
1 tsp Coffee powder (I used Nescafe)
1 tsp Cocoa powder (I used Hersheys)
2-3 tsp Sugar or to taste
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/4 cup Water


How to prepare?

Warm the water. Mix cocoa and vanilla extract in it.

Boil the milk. Make coffee using milk, sugar and coffee powder.

Now mix cocoa and coffee together.

Enjoy the Hot Mocha !!



Notes:
* You can adjust coffee powder, cocoa powder and sugar according to your taste.
* You can top it with some whipping cream.





35 Tasty Comments:

Square Meals said...

Nice recipe and congrats on the guest post :-)

Unknown said...

Very lovely post. Hot mocha for lovely morning.

Lifewithspices said...

i'd love to try it..

Unknown said...

Delicious drink

Chitra said...

perfect drink for this weather...

Manju said...

great coffee :)...will try this soon!! thanks for being there...even I am following you now :)

Tina said...

Refreshing..

chef and her kitchen said...

very delicious mocha...looks yummm

Kaveri Venkatesh said...

Congrats Sobha on your guest post...Mocha looks very inviting..perfect for the season

Faseela said...

Fabulous drink............

Jeyashris Kitchen said...

nice and yummy drink

Deeksha said...

Congrats Dear.
A perfect delight for the season.

divya said...

Looks absolutely prefect..

Hamaree Rasoi said...

Thanks for sharing this method of preparing mocha. Really appreciate it.

Deepa
Hamaree Rasoi

Archana said...

Lovely post thanks.

Treat and Trick said...

This is my kind of drink I love, looks yummy!

Plateful said...

This's just what I'd love to sip on a chilly morning, ha. And congratulations on your first guest post, way to go!

Teena said...

mmm...looks tasty!!!! First time on your blog..Lovely recipes :)

Unknown said...

Good Sobha. I really like your homemade mocha.

Loveandcalories said...

You love Soya...Don't you!! Have noticed you often come up with one Soya recipe very often!!

Suja Manoj said...

Yummy and refreshing ..congrats dear

Alessandra said...

It looks like the kind of hot drink I used to make when I was a student in London :-)

Ciao
Alessandra

Julie said...

Lovely refreshing drink..Perfect for the weather!!
Congrats on your first guest post n keep rocking..

Sobha Shyam said...

Thank you all for the comments and wishes..:)

@Rohini...that was a nice observation dear..i love Soya :)

Sangeetha M said...

Congrats dear and feeling so happy for you..way to go!!
loved your hot mocha...yum!!

Spicy Treats
Ongoing Event : Bake Fest # 2
Do participate in My 300th Post Giveaway

Ganga Sreekanth said...

looks so very inviting.

anjana said...

Very tempting and delicious drink..

Shobha Kamath said...

Refreshing and Delicious drink !

Elaichii said...

Perfect drink for this weather!

Vineetha Sush said...

Congrats sobha...I was thinking I should try one recipe from ur space,which one should I try..tandoori soya ?? or do u have any other master piece :)

Christy Gerald said...

Luv this Mocha recipe.Drooling here to taste it soon

Priya Suresh said...

Congrats on ur guest post..Prefect drink for this chilled weather..

Gayathri NG said...

Refreshing drink luv the combo n flavor dear...congratz on ur guest post!!

Unknown said...

Very stimulating drink for winter..

Rumana Rawat said...

Lovely post:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...