Thursday, March 17, 2011

Corn Chatpata

Corn is my favorite....It is rich in vitamins and minerals. I love to use corn in many dishes from Upma to Curries. I always stock frozen Golden Corn in my refrigerator. Here's a very quick and simple snack with Corn.There is no detailed recipe as such. You just need to add salt, pepper and lime juice according to your taste. Thats all...A healthy snack is ready in minutes.





Ingredients:

Corn kernels
Pepper
Salt
Lime

I used 1 cup of the frozen corn kernels. Microwave for a minute in a microwave safe bowl. Now add the salt and pepper according to your taste. Mix it well.  Again microwave for 45 sec to 1 minute. Now squeeze a half of a lime to this and mix well. Corn Chatapata is ready to eat. If you want, you can add chat masala to this for a good flavour.





2 Tasty Comments:

Julie said...

good one.. will surely try this!

Sobha Shyam said...

Thanx Julie

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...